- Fenofibrate is used to reduce cholesterol levels in people at risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Fenofibrate reduces levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and very low density lipoprotein (VLDL) levels and triglycerides (TG) and increases levels of high-density lipoprotein (HDL).
- Our fenofibrate Product is proposed in hard gelatin capsules filled with an innovative semi-solid matrix called Lidose® and is commercialized in numerous countries including the US market.
- Clinical Trials : pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies vs. originator.
- Roger K. Verbeeck, Sophie De Niet, Sonia Lebrun, Mickael Tremege, Tim W. Rennie, Monte Coffiner, Bruno Streel and Bernard Cahay. The Lidose® Hard Capsule Formulation of Fenofibrate is Suprabioavailable Compared to the Nanoparticle Tablet Formulation Under High-fat Fed Conditions.