- The SMB group has more than 40 years of experience in effervescent technology and has developed several products including innovative combinations, mainly in the treatment of pain, fever and colds.
- The effervescent tablets may be manufactured using either direct compression technology or wet granulation technology. In all cases, a mixture of sodium hydrogenocarbonate and anhydrous citric acid is used and all the excipients must be anhydrous.
The main advantages of SMB’s effervescent tablet are:
- Very rapid onset of action.
- Reduce local side effects.
- Less excipient than competitors with the same dissolution time.
- Easy administration.
- Possibility of taste adjustment.
- 40% less salt content than similar products.